Pristine Blue Hot Tub Kit + FREE Grime Gripper
Out of stock
Pristine blue hot tub kit has everything you need to maintain your spa water. You only need to add these products to your water once every 2 weeks! With this system, you can choose to have your spa water shocked with chlorine free or you have the option of shocking it with chlorine. It's all up to you!
The Pristine Blue Spa Kit contains 6 products in the Pristine Blue Spa Care System.
- 1-10 ounce bottle of Pristine Power
- 1-8 ounce bottle of Pristine Extra
- 1-8 ounce bottle of Pristine Check
- 1-8 ounce bottle of Pristine Blue
- 1-8 ounce bottle of Pristine Clean
- 1-8 ounce bottle of Pristine Clear
- 1 Spa measuring cup
- 1 Product Guide
- FREE Grime Gripper - Learn More
First Time Using Pristine Blue
1. Test the water balance parameters
2. Balance the water.
- Total Alkalinity: 50 to 90 ppm
- pH: 7.2 to 7.6
- Calcium Hardness: 100 to 300 ppm
4. Shock with 5 milliliters (or 1 teaspoon) of Pristine Extra per 100 gallons of water. Circulate for 4 hours.
5. Clean the filter thoroughly.
6. Add 1 milliliter of Pristine Blue per 100 gallons of water. Run the filter for 1 hour.
After each use of the spa, shock with 5 milliliters (or 1 teaspoon) of Pristine Power or Pristine Extra per 100 gallons of water, do not exceed once per day.
• pH: 7.2 to 7.6
• Calcium Hardness: 100 to 300 ppm
5. Add 5 milliliters (or 1 teaspoon) of Pristine Extra or Pristine Power per 100 gallons of water.
- To avoid unnecessary waste of useful chemicals, ALWAYS clean your filter PRIOR to performing maintenance steps.
- We recommend that you drain and refill your spa every 3 months.
- Filtration is a vital part of keeping your spa water crystal clear. You cannot filter too much.
- PristineBlue can be used from season to season if stored in a closed container above 32° Fahrenheit.
- PristineClean, PristineCheck, PristineClear and PristineMist, no expiration on effectiveness.
- PristinePower, PristineExtra, are most effective if used within 1 year of purchase, but continue to a degree for several years when stored properly.
- PristineBlue Mini Test Kit reagents and PristineStrips have a shelf life of 2 years.
- EnzyPure is most effective if used within 2 years of purchase.
It is a little hard at first to get used to the system but once you know how its super easy to maintain! We used it last year during the winter and plan to start it up again this winter. We are not chlorine fans so we love the water!
We were looking for a chlorine alternative or low chlorine hot tub system. We ended up trying this hot tub kit and we have been using it for 2 years now. LOVE IT! When you buy it from Macke Pool they send you with a guide that shows you how to use it step by step!