Out of stock
Pristine Check is a water prep for the Pristine Blue system. Pristine check removes excess calcium and other minerals from your water prior to adding Pristine Blue to your water. You add Pristine Check after draining and refilling your pool or when you first start your water on the Pristine Blue system. Performing this step allows the Pristine Blue chemicals to perform at maximum effectiveness.
Add Pristine Check after draining and refilling your water or during pool or spa startup.
- 2 ounces per 1,000 gallons of water.
For Spas or Hot Tubs:
- 10 milliliters per 100 gallons of water.
- Always backwash your filter or clean your cartridge thoroughly 24 hours after using Pristine Check.
- In pools wait one day after applying Pristine Check before adding Pristine Blue.
- PristineBlue can be used from season to season if stored in a closed container above 32° Fahrenheit.
- PristineClean, PristineCheck, PristineClear and PristineMist, no expiration on effectiveness.
- PristinePower, PristineExtra, are most effective if used within 1 year of purchase, but continue to a degree for several years when stored properly.
- PristineBlue Mini Test Kit reagents and PristineStrips have a shelf life of 2 years.
- EnzyPure is most effective if used within 2 years of purchase.
Pristine Check SDS Sheet CLICK HERE
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you have pristine check in stock. I recently placed an order thru amazon and it said it would be delayed. I am wondering if I can get it quicker if I order directly from you? Amazon said delayed until may28-june5. This is the product I need to get started. I received my start up chemicals quickly and that was also an amazon order from you. now that I have found your shop this will be my place to order. thanks
Hello, yes Amazon has been delaying shipments lately! We will get your order out today :) If your order is over $50 we will give you free shipping!
We use this product to start up our pool at the beginning of every year. When we had issues we would give Macke pool a call and they would help us through. Great to work with a small business. It definitely has its perks!
We just started up on the Pristine Blue system and used the Check like directed. It was easy and worked great. No problems