Pristine Blue Mini Test Kit
Out of stock
Pristine Blue Mini Test Kit measures the Pristine Blue level in your pool or spa. The mini-test kit is easy to use and understand. You only need to use this kit once every two weeks to test your water and add more Pristine Blue to your pool or spa.
How To Use
- Fill tube to the 10 mL line with sample water.
- Add 5 drops of Copper A to the tube. Cap and invert tube to mix.
- Remove cap and add 5 drops of Copper B to the tube. Cap and invert tube to mix.
- Insert the tube into the holder. Wait 3 minutes for color development.
- Remove cap and place tube bottom 1/2 inch above the white area on the color chart. Match color by looking down through the tube.
- After reading test results empty and rinse tubes promptly to prevent staining.
Always check water balance (pH and alkalinity) prior to testing the Pristine Blue level. Improper water balance may give an inaccurate Pristine Blue reading.
- PristineBlue can be used from season to season if stored in a closed container above 32° Fahrenheit.
- PristineClean, PristineCheck, PristineClear and PristineMist, no expiration on effectiveness.
- PristinePower, PristineExtra, are most effective if used within 1 year of purchase, but continue to a degree for several years when stored properly.
- PristineBlue Mini Test Kit reagents and PristineStrips have a shelf life of 2 years.
- EnzyPure is most effective if used within 2 years of purchase.
Mini Test Kit SDS Sheet