Out of stock
Pristine Clean is part of the Pristine Blue system and you only have to add it every 2 weeks. Pristine Clean is a scale and metal inhibitor. It prevents metal and mineral particles that enter your water from bonding to walls and other surfaces.
When adding the Pristine Clean you only have to add the same amount to your pool or spa every two weeks to prevents metal and mineral particles that enter your water from bonding to walls and other surfaces. Metals and minerals enter your water through hoses, jewelry, and metal equipment. Pristine Clean ensures sparkling clean surfaces in your water by inhibiting scale formation and stains caused by metals.
Pristine Clean is only added every 2 weeks along with the Pristine Blue.
- 2 ounces per 10,000 gallons of water every 2 weeks.
For Spas or Hot Tubs:
- 1 milliliter per 100 gallons of water every 2 weeks.
- PristineBlue can be used from season to season if stored in a closed container above 32° Fahrenheit.
- PristineClean, PristineCheck, PristineClear and PristineMist, no expiration on effectiveness.
- PristinePower, PristineExtra, are most effective if used within 1 year of purchase, but continue to a degree for several years when stored properly.
- PristineBlue Mini Test Kit reagents and PristineStrips have a shelf life of 2 years.
- EnzyPure is most effective if used within 2 years of purchase.
Pristine Clean SDS Sheet CLICK HERE
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
what is in this chemical? I have found no information regarding its contents!!! I thought the active ingredient in contents was required to be posted on the sign of all hazardous materials?!
Hello, if you look on the manufactures website you can see all of this isnformation. Here is a link to that SDS sheet!
Great product, great price and quickly shipped.
Have been using pristine blue in our pool for eight years. Easy to use every two weeks. Highly recommended.
We use this every two weeks and keeps our pool and our hot tub extremely clean. It works in conjunction with the Pristine Blue.
We started on the Pristine Blue system about 4 years ago and have loved in ever since. Only need to add the clean every 2 weeks and the same amount so it is seriously so easy to use. Love Pristine Blue!