Out of stock
Pristine Extra is the chlorine shock for the Pristine Blue Chemical System. Pristine Extra is added every other week or every week depending on how heavy your bather load is or if your water needs a little extra shock. You can choose to add Pristine Extra or Pristine Power (non-chlorine shock) to shock your Pristine Blue water. Pristine Extra (99% Sodium Di-Chlor which is granular chlorine) is an effective chlorine shock treatment used to startup and for troubleshooting if necessary. It can also be used for routine maintenance. Pristine Extra dissipates rapidly, which returns your water back to a non-chlorine status.
Pristine Extra is a chlorine shock treatment.
- 1 pound per 10,000 gallons of water.
For Spas or Hot Tubs:
- 5 milliliters (1 teaspoon) per 100 gallons of water. Do not exceed once per day.
- Never allow the undissolved chemical to rest on surfaces.
- Chlorine level needs to be below 3 ppm before swimming or using a hot tub or spa for safety.
- PristineBlue can be used from season to season if stored in a closed container above 32° Fahrenheit.
- PristineClean, PristineCheck, PristineClear and PristineMist, no expiration on effectiveness.
- PristinePower, PristineExtra, are most effective if used within 1 year of purchase, but continue to a degree for several years when stored properly.
- PristineBlue Mini Test Kit reagents and PristineStrips have a shelf life of 2 years.
- EnzyPure is most effective if used within 2 years of purchase.
Pristine Extra SDS Sheet CLICK HERE