Spa Pure Oxidizing Shock 2.2lbs

Memorial Day Sale
  • $23.99
    Unit price per 
  • Save $3
SPEND $100 GET $5 OFF
SPEND $150 GET $10 OFF 
SPEND $200 GET $15 OFF
Shipping calculated at checkout.


Description

Oxidizing Shock (non-chlorine shock)

The SpaPure Oxidizing Shock product is a powerful oxygen-based oxidizer that helps eliminate non-microbial contaminants and bather waste. This product can be used on all spa surfaces, without the worry of fading or bleaching. It can be applied without the risk of raising chlorine, calcium hardness, or cyanic acid levels.

  • Contains no chlorine
  • Increases water clarity
  • Eliminates bather waste and other non-microbial contaminants

How To Use

  1. Turn on circulation system.
  2. Add 1.5 ounces (2 tablespoons) for every 200 gallons of water. Broadcast product over the surface of the water.
  3. Continue to circulate water for 15 minutes. Spa may be used 15 minutes after application.

Please add this product directly to the water and do not mix it. Broadcast this product uniformly over the surface of the spa water with the pump running and the spa filtering. Apply this product to the spa weekly, after heavy use or when the water looks slightly hazy or dull. Apply more frequently to the spa if the spa is used often.


Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Have a Question?

Be the first to ask a question about this.

Ask a Question
×
Welcome Newcomer
Customer Reviews