Instructions to Use Aqua Clarity
If your hot tub plumbing has never been bio-cleaned by performing a “purge” regularly, you should do so by using the Aqua Clarity program. Aqua Clarity will carry out an effective “purge” as well.
- Remove the filter(s), headrest(s), and pillow(s), if possible, before purging.
- Add 3 ounces of the mixed Aqua Clarity hot tub water clarifier, per every 100 gallon capacity to your hot tub, and run the jets on high for 20 to 30 minutes. Note: You can run your purge for an additional 30 minutes if you feel it is needed.
- You will see some colorful bio-gunk accumulate around the waterline on the shell. Wipe it as you see it, so it doesn’t dry out.
- Drain the hot tub as well as you can.
- Rinse the shell and wipe any visible particulates that you see.
- Refill the hot tub, balance the water chemistry, and add the appropriate amount of sanitizer. Your tub is now ready to begin undergoing the weekly Aqua Clarity Weekly Maintenance program.