AHH-Some Pool Bio-Cleaner & Clarifier 6oz.
Out of stock
This product is for your pool and is used in addition to the chemical lines you are currently using! It is compatible with all chemical lines!
Ahh-Some clears cloudy & hazy water, helps remove pipe build up and purges your pluming all at the same time! Ahh-some is environmentally friendly, easy to use and you simply add it to your pool ONLY once per month! It will combat biofilm and build-up to maintain perfect clarity while using less chlorine and other chemicals. Your pH and alkalinity will be able to stay in the perfect range all year round! Imagine the water not only looking the best ever, but feeling so soft, silky, and smooth to your skin. PLUS your pool equipment and accessories will end up lasting much longer because you don't have to use as many harsh chemicals!
- Filter and plumbing lines stay “whistle clean”.
- Salt generator cells last longer (you can decrease the production level with Ahh-Some Water Clarifier & Bio-Cleaner).
- Less red-eye and green hair syndrome.
- Liners will last longer and remain supple (not dry out as fast).
- Aggregate surfaces will be smoother with fewer calcium barnacles.
- Heater, heat pump, and solar systems will last longer due to lower sanitizer levels.
- Pool cleaners have fewer particulates to capture lowering turbidity levels.
- YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING POSITIVE FOR YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
How To Use
1. Adjust pH to 7.4 to 7.8 and total alkalinity between 80-120 PPM
2. Shock or super Chlorinate prior to adding the Ahh-some water clarifier & bio-cleaner. Add 1 lb. packet of chlorine or 1 gal. liquid chlorine for each 6oz container added. Add Ahh-Some water clarifier & Bio-Cleaner monthly for best results.
- One 6 oz. container treats up to 20,000 gallons.
3. Run Filter daily. This product works with all filters to super-clarity water.
4. This product is an "extended life" clarifier and is not a substitute for pool sanitizer.
5. Add the required amount of Ahh-Some water Clarifier & Bio-Cleaner every 28-30 days!