Advanced Blue Copper Test Kit
Advanced Copper Test Kit measures the Advanced Blue level in your pool or spa. The Copper Test Kit is easy to use and understand. You only need to use this kit once every two weeks to test your water and add more Advanced Blue to your pool or spa.
How To Use
- Fill tube to the 10 mL line with sample water.
- Add 5 drops of Copper A to the tube. Cap and invert tube to mix.
- Remove cap and add 5 drops of Copper B to the tube. Cap and invert tube to mix.
- Insert the tube into the holder. Wait 3 minutes for color development.
- Remove cap and place tube bottom 1/2 inch above the white area on the color chart. Match color by looking down through the tube.
- After reading test results empty and rinse tubes promptly to prevent staining.
Always check water balance (pH and alkalinity) prior to testing the Advanced Blue level. Improper water balance may give an inaccurate Advanced Blue reading.
This is a kit just to check Advanced blue levels!! You will need additional test kit/strips for pH , etc.
I like this tester for copper and trust it a lot more than the dip sticks. My Mom cannot read it though so it's not good for everyone. I think it's great and I can look through the water and see the blue tint. The color chart is very nice and easy to read. The storage kit is organized with easy instructions and slots for everything. Going on our second year with the copper ionizer and I think they are great!
With the testing I could do with and without my filter, this seems to work well consistently. This price is good for how many tests you get.
Got this for my spa in which I use Advanced Blue. I find the Advanced Blue test strips difficult to read and I was never really sure what my copper level was. This test takes a bit more effort but it is way easier to read the color difference.
This is an easy to use kit to measure the level of copper in your pool. I just buy a new kit each pool season so the reagents are fresh and potent.
The seller shipped quickly and I received exactly what I was expecting. Thank you.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this a single-use kit
No, it is a multi-use kit. You will use it every 2 weeks to test the Advanced Blue (or copper) level in your pool or spa