110v or 220v, 50 or 60Hz
CS30, CS40 or CS50 Salt Chlorine Generator Cell and Manual
15.5" x 9.5" x 4"
16.2" x 10.4" x 8.5"
Autopilot Salt Generator
FREE SHIPPING. USUALLY SHIPS IN A COUPLE WEEKS. CONTACT US FOR LEAD TIMES.
CS30 = UP TO 30,000 GALLONS (IN STOCK)
CS40 = UP TO 40,000 GALLONS (MADE TO ORDER)
CS50 = UP TO 50,000 GALLONS (MADE TO ORDER)
Introducing the new ChlorSync Salt Chlorine Generator by AutoPilot. This high-tech line comes packed with features that make maintaining your pool a breeze. We offer 3 cell sizes, for pools up to 50,000/189 m3 gallons, to fit your needs. The ChlorSync system is simple to install, operate and service, offers automatic cell model detection, 24-hour boost cycle, and automatic cover connection capability.
You can even get advanced functionality when you pair it with the PoolSync™ WiFi Controller and control it right through your phone! You can view the current salt level and water temperature, see how much salt to add, when needed, and receive alerts should the unit need any attention.
To make a complete system, you need to purchase the ChlorSync® Power Center (ECP0312) along with your choice of cell (CS30, CS40 or CS50). To control the system through the PoolSync™ phone app, please also purchase the PoolSync™ WiFi Controller (ECP0343).
• Maintains pools up to 30,000/114 m3 gallons
• Patented temperature compensation
• Simple installation and service
• 24-hour boost cycle
• Advanced sensors measure flow, temperature, and salt level
• Operates at water temperature up to 104ºF/40ºC
• Operates at flow rates as low as 20 GPM (4.5 m3/h)
• Automatic cover connection capability
• Simple controls include LED display and buttons to adjust the output
• Get advanced functionality when paired with the PoolSync™
• never buy chlorine again
• simple to use
• no more red eyes
• no more itchy skin
• no more faded swimwear
• soft, silky feeling water
• environmentally friendly
• automatic cell cleaning
• no more damaged hair
• no more vacation worries
• energy efficient
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.