Pristine Blue Start-Up Kit For 16,000 Gallon pools
Out of stock
Pristine Blue Start-Up Kit has everything you need to start up your pool with the Pristine Blue Chemical line. Converting or starting on Pristine Blue is very easy to do. We will send you a complete guide on how to start and maintain your pool. The Pristine Blue Start-Up Kit is for pools up to 16,000 gallons.
Pristine Blue Start-Up Kit Includes:
- Pristine Check - 32 ounce
- Pristine Blue - 32 ounce
- Pristine Clean - 32 ounce
- Pristine Clear - 8 ounce
- Pristine Extra - 4 - 1 pounds bags
- Pristine Strips
- Pristine Blue Mini Test Kit
- Water Testing Bottle
- Pristine Blue Measuring Cup
How to start using Pristine BlueStep 1: BALANCE
Balance water to the following ranges
- Total alkalinity: 50 to 90 ppm
- pH 7.2 to 7.6
- Calcium Hardness: 100 to 300
- It is unlikely, but achieving an optional water balance may take several days please be patient.
Step 2: PREP
- Add 2 ounces of Pristine Check per 1,000 gallons of pool water. Run filter for 6 hours.
- Add 1 Pound of Pristine Extra per 10,000 gallons of pool water. Continue running your filter pump for a minimum of 12 hours before proceeding.
Step 3: MAKE IT "BLUE"
- Backwash filter or clean cartridge thoroughly.
- Spring opening /current users: Test the Pristine Blue level and add Pristine Blue according to the maintenance Dosage Chart.
- New Users: Add 2 ounces of Pristine Blue per 1,000 gallons of pool water.
- Periodically testing to ensure pH is within the 7.2 to 7.6 range after start-up is all that's necessary. DO NOT add Pristine Blue for 2 weeks.
- PristineBlue can be used from season to season if stored in a closed container above 32° Fahrenheit.
- PristineClean, PristineCheck, PristineClear and PristineMist, no expiration on effectiveness.
- PristinePower, PristineExtra, are most effective if used within 1 year of purchase, but continue to a degree for several years when stored properly.
- PristineBlue Mini Test Kit reagents and PristineStrips have a shelf life of 2 years.
- EnzyPure is most effective if used within 2 years of purchase.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I am just thinking about starting on Pristine Blue. It seems a little overwhelming. How will I know what to do?
We get this questions a lot, no worries! We include a booklet in the Start Up Kit explaining everything. It looks like there is a lot of different products and it's confusing but it is actually the complete opposite! Once you get the hang of it, it is VERY easy. The booklets and packets we send with the Start Up Kit will set you up with everything you need to know about the system:)
How do I get the ph down?
If you need to lower your pH in a hot tub you will need to go to your local store and purchase "pH Down" You can usually find it at Menards or Walmart. You will follow the instructions on the bottle. The Pristine Blue line does not make pH down. If you are trying to lower your pH in a pool you can use pH Down or Muriatic acid. If you would like to use the muriatic acid please give me a call at 320-200-4494 and I will talk to you about how you can use this. Remember that as you are lowering your pH you will also be bringing down you alkalinity.
Product just as ordered and shipment was great.
This kit gives you everything you need to get started. Super easy to understand the steps!
When I order the Pristine Blue start up kit, they gave me everything I needed to learn how to do everything myself. Came with booklets and guides explaining everything. I even called them when I had a question and they are just so friendly. Such an easy process getting started with Pristine Blue!