Pristine Blue Bundle Pack (non-chlorine shock)
Out of stock
Pristine Blue Bundle Pack is designed to give you everything you need for your every 2-week maintenance on the Pristine Blue system. Every 2-weeks you need to add these products to your pool or spa so we made it easy for you to order everything in one bundle!
Pristine Blue Bundle Pack ( For Your Every Two Week Maintenance) Includes:
- 2 - 32 or 1 - 64 Ounce Pristine Blue
- 1 - 32 Ounce Pristine Clear
- 1 - 32 Ounce Pristine Clean
- 4 - 1 Pound Bags Pristine Power
- 1 - Macke Pool Product Guide
- PristineBlue can be used from season to season if stored in a closed container above 32° Fahrenheit.
- PristineClean, PristineCheck, PristineClear and PristineMist, no expiration on effectiveness.
- PristinePower, PristineExtra, are most effective if used within 1 year of purchase, but continue to a degree for several years when stored properly.
- PristineBlue Mini Test Kit reagents and PristineStrips have a shelf life of 2 years.
- EnzyPure is most effective if used within 2 years of purchase.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Should I use pristine extra or pristine power every 2 weeks?
is this product better than chlorine products
The PristineBlue system is environmentally friendly, EPA registered and NSF certified. It is gentle on eyes, skin and equipment.The shock in this bundle pack is a "shock oxidizer" It is a non-chlorine product used to oxidize organic contanimants that cause cloudy water. When you use the Pristine Blue system you can use the Pristine Power ( non-chlorine) or the Pristine Extra (chlorine shock). If possible, I would suggest having both products on hand. If you have alot of swimmers or water is really cloudy and you need a stronger shock I would use the Pristine Exra (chlorine). If your water is clear and you are doing routine every 2 week maintenance and want to minimize the chlorine in your water, I would use the Pristine Power (non-chlorine). Another way you can use the products are if your skin is sensitive to chlorine and you want to try to minimize its usage, you can use the Pristine Power regularily and use the Pristine Extra as a troubleshooter as needed. You can use the products interchangably. The Pristine Blue in this bundle pack is your algaecide/bactericide but you still need to use a "shock" with it. I like the Pristine Blue system better than a chlorine system because even if you do use chlorine vs non-chlorine the chlorine does not linger in the water so you do not have the smell or effects of a chlorine pool.