Orenda SPA-500 Pre Drain Scrub
SPA-500 Pre-Drain System Scrub
- Concentrated liquid cleaning formula
- Used prior to refilling a spa
- Eliminate non-living organics and oil accumulations in your spas plumbing system
SPA-500 is a powerful scrubbing formula designed to clean the spa and its internal system (pipes, jets, etc.). It helps flush non-living organics out of the system for removal when draining. Follow directions on the bottle for a deep clean before draining and refilling your spa. SPA-500 includes our trademark CV-600 enzymes to break down and digest non-living organic waste, leaving your system extra clean for refilling.
- Shake the bottle well before adding.
- Remove the filter from the system and clean it separately.
- Turn on the spa/hot tub circulation and jets.
- Pour SPA-500 directly into the body of water (8 oz per 500 gallons of spa water, prior to draining.)
- Run system with jets/pumps turned on for 5-10 minutes.
- Next, turn the system off for another 5-10 minutes.
- After 5-10 minutes of the system being off, turn the whole system back on for another 5-10 minutes.
- After running the system, turn the system off and drain the water from the spa/hot tub. While draining the spa, it would be helpful to rinse the shell and run a water hose through the skimmer/suction line.
- After the spa/hot tub we completely drained:
- Reinstall filter.
- Refill with fresh water.
- Adjust chemistry to spa/hot tub manufacturer's instructions.
8 oz per 500 gallons of spa water, prior to draining
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.