AHH-Some Hot Tub, Swim Spa, Jetted Bath Plumbing & Jet Cleaner - 1 Purge Package
AHH-Some Spa / Hot Tub Plumbing Jet Cleaner
Ahh-Some an environmentally safe bio cleaner and clarifier. It is designed to remove pipe/ jet build-up, it purges your plumbing in your hot water environments like your hot tubs and jetted tubs! Your hot tub sits at high temperatures for long periods of time and biofilm will start collecting to your pipes. No matter what chemicals you are using this will happen. Ahh-Some is made to attack the biofilm and clear it out of the pipes, within minutes! You will know that it is working because the biofilm will float to the top of your spa and stick to the sides. You typically will use Ahh-Some when you are ready for fresh water and draining your spa.
This product is for your Spas and is used in addition to the chemical lines you are currently using and is compatible with all chemical lines!
- Filter and plumbing lines stay “whistle clean”.
- Salt generator cells last longer (you can decrease the production level with Ahh-Some Water Clarifier & Bio-Cleaner).
- Less red-eye and green hair syndrome.
- Liners will last longer and remain supple (not dry out as fast).
- Aggregate surfaces will be smoother with fewer calcium barnacles.
- Heater, heat pump, and solar systems will last longer due to lower sanitizer levels.
- Pool cleaners have fewer particulates to capture lowering turbidity levels.
- YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING POSITIVE FOR YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
1. Adjust water chemistry to proper balance. Add additional sanitizer before purging.
2. Remove all pillows and headrests if removable.
3. Add 1 Packet of Ahh-Some.
4. Remove filter(s) from hot tub filter well. Hose them off. Place them into the hot tub.
5. Run the pump(s) and blower to attain maximum circulation. Be sure to open-air intake valve(s). Note: Foaming will occur soon after pumps are turned on. This is Normal.
6. If Foaming is excessive, turn the pump(s) off for a few minutes. Turn on again soon after.
7. Run the jets and blower (if equipped) for 15-30 minutes opening ALL jets and waterfalls.
8. Shut the system down. Wipe away clinging gunk and grime from the shell with a towel.
9. Drain the tub. Be sure to dump as much of the dirty water as possible. It is Ok to drain on the ground, in flower gardens, or grass. Do NOT drain into lakes or a stream.
10. Remove the filter(s) from the hot tub and hose clean. Rinse the tub with fresh water.
11. Use rubber gloves and a good cleaner while rinsing and wiping the shell.
12. Mix 1/8th of a level teaspoon of Ahh-Some with 32 ounces of water in a trigger spray bottle to make a wonderful cleaner for the acrylic shell wipe-down. (Optional)
13. Wipe the hot tub as clean as possible, getting the sticky gunk off the interior finish.
14. Fill the hot tub with water to the proper level; replace the filter(s) into the filter well. Balance water and add proper sanitizer. Be sure to use a reliable test kit for proper chemistry.
15. Repeat every 4-6 months. Some tubs may need consecutive and additional purges.
Ingredients are on this SDS Sheet CLICK HERE
I was shocked at what came out of my spa pipes! This was used on a tub that is only 8 months old and it really makes you realize how much dirt you can’t see! Great stuff for water changes.
I used it in a hot tub that I know had not been cleaned in a very long time and I didn't see much come out of the jets so I don't think it worked very well.
Flushed out some gook in my hot tub before I drained it.
This product works very wellCleans well gets everything cleared out
Cleaned out my hot tub great!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.