Saber Elite 1670 40-Inch 4-Burner Built-In Infrared Natural Gas Grill - R67SB1017
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Patented SABER Elite Series 4-Burner Built-In Gas Grill will add richness and performance to your outdoor kitchen and backyard oasis. All stainless steel construction provides durability, while brightly annealed 304 stainless steel accents and mirror-polished edges add stylish sophistication. The SABER patented cooking system ensures consistent cooking results with even heat and no flare-ups at every use. And the generous cooking space makes hosting large gatherings a pleasure.
- SABER's patented cooking system heats evenly, eliminates flare-ups, and uses 30% less propane
- Reliable electronic ignition at each burner for an easy start every time
- All stainless steel firebox and internal components for durability
- Internal halogen light and above-knob LED illumination for easy nighttime grilling
- Annealed 304 stainless steel finishes and mirror-polished edges offer stylish sophistication
- Multi-position premium 304 stainless steel warming rack for added cooking versatility
- Includes a marine-grade cover and a rotisserie motor kit and rod
- Superior-strength mounting flanges ensure built-in convenience for outdoor kitchens and islands
- Easily convert from natural gas to liquid propane with the SABER® EZ Liquid Propane Conversion Kit (sold separately)
- Weight (Pounds) - 146.6
- Main Burner Count - 4
- Primary Burner BTUs's - 32000
- Total BTU's - 32000
- Cooking System Type - IR
- Primary Cooking Surface (sq. in) - 670
- Secondary Cooking Surface (sq. in) - 225
- Total Cooking Surface (sq. in) - 895
- Primary Cooking Grate Material - SS 304 Stainless steel
- Secondary Cooking Grate Material - SS 304 Stainless steel
- Gas Convertible - EZ LP Kit A00AA5517 required - sold separately
- Fuel Source - NG
- Carton Size (inches) - 39.4 L x 28.7 W x 24.4 H
- Retailer - Dealer Exclusive
- L 13.8 inches X W15.9 inches - 40.188" L x 26.5" W x 21.625" H
- Cutout Dimensions* - 37 1/8" L x 22" W x 9" H
* Actual mounting flange dimensions. Add 1/8 – ¼-inch for installation.
Grill Assembly & Product Guide
Warranty - Call Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.