Pristine Test Strips
Out of stock
Pristine Test Strips (25 count) are used for testing total alkalinity and pH of your pool and spa water.
- pH is the measurement that indicates the acidity or alkalinity of water.
- Total alkalinity is the amount of certain alkaline minerals in the water.
How To Use
- Immerse strip for 2 seconds
- Remove with pads face up
- Shake once to remove excess water
- Read immediately
When obtaining a water sample, collect water from elbow depth or below and away from skimmers or inlets.
- PristineBlue can be used from season to season if stored in a closed container above 32° Fahrenheit.
- PristineClean, PristineCheck, PristineClear and PristineMist, no expiration on effectiveness.
- PristinePower, PristineExtra, are most effective if used within 1 year of purchase, but continue to a degree for several years when stored properly.
- PristineBlue Mini Test Kit reagents and PristineStrips have a shelf life of 2 years.
- EnzyPure is most effective if used within 2 years of purchase.