Advanced Pool & Spa Start Up Kit
Advanced Pool and Spa Start-Up Kit has everything you need to start up your pool with the Advanced Chemical line. Converting or starting on Advanced is very easy to do.
Advanced Start-Up Kit Includes:
- Advanced Prep - 32 ounce
- Advanced Blue - 32 ounce
- Advanced Clear - 32 ounce
- Advanced Sparkle - 32 ounce
- Advanced Extra - 4 - 1 pounds bags
- Advanced Copper Test Kit
- Pool Life Test Strips
- Macke Pool Water Testing Bottle
- Macke Pool measuring cup
- Advanced Product Guide
Getting Started with the APSP System
- Are you going to use chlorine or not? Yes____ No____
- What are the total gallons of your pool, spa or hot tub ___________?
- Is the water balanced to the following parameters? Calcium Hardness between 200 and 300 Yes ___ No ___
- Total Alkalinity 70 to 90 Yes ___ No ___
- pH 7.2 to 7.6 Yes ___ No ___
- Starting a Pool with fresh water using the APSP System
- Add 2 ounces of Advanced-Prep® to every 1,000 gallons of pool water while waiting 5 hours before going to the next step.
- Use chlorine for the next few days until pool water is crystal clear. Follow label directions as use as a normal chlorine shock.
- Backwash filter
- Apply 2 ounces of Advanced-Blue® to every 1,000 gallons of pool water. Wait 24 hours and recheck pH. DO NOT add more Advanced-Blue® for the next two weeks.
- Two Weeks Later At the end of two weeks, check pH and Alkalinity, and readjust to proper levels if necessary. (See Balancing the water with Advanced Pool and Spa System) Test Advanced-Blue® ppm, add according to test results. (Do not exceed .9 ppm of Advanced-Blue®)
- Apply 16 ounces of Advanced-Shock® (or Pristine Extra) to each 10,000 gallons of pool water. Follow label directions for Advanced-Shock® (or Pristine Extra).
- Add 2 oz. of Advanced-Clear® to each 10,000 gallons of pool water. Follow label directions for continued applications.
This took the stress out of starting up my pool with Advanced Blue! It had everything I needed and it lasted awhile. Thanks Macke for making things so easy!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How big of a pool does this bundle treat?
This kit is made for a 16,000 gallon pool. You WILL have extra product left over to use on maintenance.