When you own a spa or hot tub it is suggested that you should do a purge about once or twice a year. You should also purge your spa after you buy it used or new and here is a list of why!
- A purge attacks all the root causes many spas may have like, a buildup of non-living organic waste contamination in the plumbing/pips of your spa.
- Skin cell buildup gets in the pipes, so when you buy a used hot tub you are essentially basking is other peoples skin particles if you don't purge your hot tub right away.
- When you buy a new hot tub we suggest you purge your hot tub because it removes residues left over from the manufacturing process. If these residues are not removed they will slowly enter the hot tub and will cause the water to become cloudy.
- If you notice that you cannot seem to get rid of cloudy water, clogged filters, foamy waterline rings and any other water problems purging your hot tub can be your ticket to having clean water again.
- Purging your hot tub will prolong the life of spa and hot tub equipment and heater element.